Before you jump in, it would be much better if you have a clear and crisp idea about Credit One and the things they offer. This will eliminate your confusion and would allow you to see thoroughly if Credit One bank is worth considering.
So, what is Credit One? Credit One’s main focus is on building up credit. And if by chance you want to avoid paying security deposits, then Credit One is worth considering. Credit One offers credit cards for those with lesser credit or people with credit problems. It specializes in people with poor credit by offering them sub-primed cards.
Credit One annual fee for the first year will be between $0 and $75. It would gradually expand in the second year and beyond ranging between $0 and $99. It might be a better idea to ask your issuer about the annual fees for your convenience and clarification as well. But before you learn your annual fee, your personal information will be used to soft-full on your credit by Credit One. Credit score will not be affected by this, instead, the bank will assign an annual fee to you based on your credit range.
Credit One Bank also offers online banking services that will allow you to manage your account online 24 hours, 7 days a week. After opening an account, you can then enroll for online banking using your PC and the details of your Credit One Bank credit card. Customer login details such as password and username are recommended to be reset for your security. Below are the easy steps in which you can log in to your account.
Credit One Credit Card Login Instructions
- Got to the website or just simply click this link https://www.creditonebank.com/ Enter your username and password on the top left corner of the homepage, and click “Sign In” to have online access. See the figure below.
- Once the bank gives your credentials an approval, you can now enjoy your online banking.
But what if you’ve Forgotten your Password and Username? Here are the steps on how to change your username and access your online banking account.
- Just go to the homepage of the website. Click on “Forgot Username/Password” in the online access on the top left corner.
- Once redirected to the appropriate page, fill up the required information. Add your Credit Card Number, Good through Date, SSN (Social Security Number), Signature Panel Code. You can then choose a new password and then confirm your password.
- You will also have the option to confirm if you want to keep your existing username or not.
Once Credit One Bank confirms all the information, it will then allow you to access your online account.
Benefits on Credit One Credit Cards
There are several benefits that you can enjoy using the Credit One Credit Cards. By using Credit One Bank Credit Cards, you can enjoy;
- 1% cashback on groceries, gas mobile device service, internet, satellite, and cable TV service.
- Another 1% cashback on all applicable purchases.
- 5% cashback on your first $5,000 a year with the spending combination on gas, groceries, mobile device service, internet, satellite and cable services, and another 1% cash back on other purchases you made.
Another advantage by Credit One is its Credit Protection Program where you have the option to waive the minimum payment due for about six months. This would only be possible if the primary cardholder becomes disabled or unemployed. However, you have to be aware that the cost of this service is 96 cents for every $100 or your remaining balance. Once enrolled, you have to pay for the said amount every month. So if you have a balance of $600 one month, you have to pay $5.76. And if on the following month your balance is $500, the cost is $4.80 for that month and so on.
However, you have to wait for 30 days upon enrollment on the said program before you are allowed to activate its coverage. And remember that once activated, your account is automatically closed and you can’t use your credit card. Although the minimum payment will be waived on your part, the interest rate will continue to accumulate.
Three Credit One cards are worth considering. They are the Cash Back Rewards Visa, The Official NASCAR Visa, and the Platinum Visa for Rebuilding Credit. However, when it comes to terms and conditions, Credit One will only let you know once you are pre-qualified. Once you are pre-qualified for either one of their cards then you can make an application.
Credit One Bank is one of the leading financial services that offer a wide range of credit card products that are ideal for your day to day purchases. Credit One Bank credit cards when utilized responsibly will provide you significant benefits and high-security features.